The idea is to guess which 2 of these 10 things is false. The prize is free lifetime access to SMT.
1. I never graduated from high school.
2. I wear a hat almost everywhere I go.
3. I am a huge opera fan.
4. I have an extensive collection of books from the New York School of Poetry, almost every book written by Ashbery, Koch, O'Hara, Guest, Schuyler, and many of the 2nd generation, like Berrigan, Padgett, Shapiro.
5. I suffered from very intense "ear worm" in adolescence, especially with phrases from poems.
6. I often eat salad for breakfast.
7. I have lived in four states: California, Kansas, Missouri, and Ohio.
8. I have had coffee almost every day of my life since I was 17.
9. While a child of the sixties and seventies, I have had very little interest in Rock music for most of my life.
10. I didn't go to any Spanish speaking country aside from Spain until I was in my 50s.