Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, September 7, 2017

My regimen

Here is what I'm doing:

salad for breakfast (except today when it was gazpacho)

(smoothies will also be an option, but skipping breakfast will be out)

giving up beer for a few weeks, but not other alcohol

running 3.11 miles every other day (5 kilometers)

trying to reach 10,000 steps every day (including running steps in those 3 miles)

weightlifting on days I am not running

piano playing every day


Other than that I am not doing anything differently in terms of diet. The piano doesn't burn many calories, but I have to get myself to the music building and walk down the hallway to find an empty room with a Steinway.    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had this really interesting tomato soup for breakfast the other day, too!