Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Friday, September 25, 2020

Surviving Lorca

 Christopher Maurer apparently has a book in progress with the title Surviving Lorca. I anticipate it will be superb, for several reasons. He knows as much Lorca as anyone else (along with two or three others who are about equal in this respect), he writes well and is thoughtful and judicious, a great human being as well. I don't feel as warmly positive about Noel Valis's book, but I am happy that there are going to be several books about Lorca's posthumous reception, or related topics. Then I get to be part of a trend, not just an isolated guy with my own weird obsessions (cada loco con su tema). 

No comments: