Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Dream of short story and soup

 There was a short story workshop going on. A guy ended his story like this:

"Nos casamos a los dos meses. No fue una buena buena idea ni para Ana ni para mí. Pero así es la vida."

[We married two months later. It was not a good idea either for Ana or for me. But that's life.]

At leases my unconscious Spanish grammar is fine. Before, in the story, someone had made an unsatisfactory soup with tomato purée and some other ingredients. Somehow this mediocre soup was connected to the mediocre marriage these people were going to have.  

There were several other exchanges of idea going on through zoom channels. Nothing was very clear for the rest of the night.  

No comments: