Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

G Flat

I've made some progress in Gb. I finally came up with a melodic idea over those chords. It's taken a few days, but I am in this for the long haul, so it doesn't really matter. Next up will be the key of B (5 # s). At that point I'll know all the "flat" keys and so I won't really bother with E, A, and D too much.

Now if I can get my running going, I will be doing well. I has some asthma issues in the Fall, and then took on some care-giving duties for my amiga who had some broken bones after a bad bicycle accident. Then, with the cold weather and all of that, the running fell by the wayside.

No comments: