Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Melonoma

I was given (in a dream) a stack of papers about two inches thick with my medical diagnosis of a skin cancer on my waist toward the lower back. I couldn't understand why they had to give me so many papers. About half way into the stack there was a page urging me to take urgent action. It seemed a very inefficient way of giving me that message. As I was trying to wake up and have other dreams, I tried to figure out whether it had been a dream or not. I had to retrace my steps during the day. I realized I hasn't been out of the house since 5 p.m., and had not checked my mail, so that there was no way I could have received these papers.

No comments: