Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Earthquake

My heater clicked on in the night. Soon I heard a wind blow very loudly, or maybe something was shaking the bed. I was convinced it was an earthquake, because the shaking was very intense.

I verified it with my mother in the morning, but that was another dream, since I was not at her house in California but here in Kansas.  In  this segment of the dream sequence, my sister had taken to calling everyone "Tom." Since she suffers from a dementia affecting language, this seemed very real as well.  

When I woke up in the real Kansas morning, I still didn't know whether there had actually been a quake, so I had to check the news.  Alas, it was dream. The real element in all this was the sound of the heater.  

No comments: