Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Last Night's Dream

Last night's dream was a hopeful one.  I don't recall details, but someone had done a study (this time a male figure close to my own age, but not someone I knew personally) that proved that our culture was in great shape. Just the overall level of creativity & sexual energy, all those good things, were in ascendence, and the control of the government by forces that opposed all that didn't matter as much.  In the dream I was in direct contact with the raw energy exposed in the study, so that I accepted his conclusions with great hope and satisfaction, even waking up feeling that way.

Although I cannot agree intellectually with this dream, I feel there is something there.

1 comment:

Leslie B. said...

I also think this is true, although intellectually I know all is lost.