Featured Post

I love theory

I mean music theory, here. It is funny that what goes by the name music theory would be, in literature, the equivalent of prosody and plot c...

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Last Night's Dream

Last night's dream was a hopeful one.  I don't recall details, but someone had done a study (this time a male figure close to my own age, but not someone I knew personally) that proved that our culture was in great shape. Just the overall level of creativity & sexual energy, all those good things, were in ascendence, and the control of the government by forces that opposed all that didn't matter as much.  In the dream I was in direct contact with the raw energy exposed in the study, so that I accepted his conclusions with great hope and satisfaction, even waking up feeling that way.

Although I cannot agree intellectually with this dream, I feel there is something there.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I also think this is true, although intellectually I know all is lost.