Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Friday, April 12, 2019

The second board

The second board was much easier.  I knew exactly what I was doing and only needed two grades of sandpaper, 100 and 220.  I didn't waste time strapping the paper into a sanding block; I just sanded with a piece of the paper in my hand. The problem now is that I need something more difficult to make, but not too difficult so as to get discouraged.

1 comment:

Leslie B. said...

I on the other hand think you should make a series and sell them. Sets of Danish wooden sandwich plates! The challenge -- getting each set uniform or else varied in an artistic way. It's meditative! I still can't make a set anything (much) in clay, the uniformity is very hard to get ... anyway, c'est juste une idée...