Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Dream of drum playing

 I was playing drums, but every time I came in it was too loud, and the other musicians complained. I couldn't get it right, crashing the cymbal each time as I began to play. 

***

There was some elaborate word game played by all of us at the same time, with a given set of permutations for the game.  It involved more than words but the details escaped me after I woke up. It lasted what seemed like most of the night (after the drumming dream.)

***

I ordered a book, Rita Felski on the concept of a literary character. It came, but to my father's name. He thought it was a present I had given him. I was happy to have him read it first. 

No comments: