Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Lucid Dreams

 I had a fairly long lucid dream. I was in Spain, but hadn't made hotel reservations. I rapidly became friends with a family that had some kind of middle-Eastern restaurant. The characters were quite distinctively individual, and of different ages and genders. At one point I realized I didn't need a hotel; I could stay with them. 

Later, in a café with several people, I announced that we were all in my dream, and that I had absolute control over the situation. Some people scoffed at me, including a middle-aged businessman in a suit. To demonstrate my powers I levitated, then lifted the man up from the ground using only the powers of my mind. 

What was extraordinary about this dream was not the events, but the general feeling of living for quite a while in this alternative space. 

No comments: