Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Buffalo

 I gave my talk in Buffalo today on Germaine Montero and Lorca. Two of the other lecturers in the series also attended by zoom, which I greatly appreciated, since they had questions for me. You don't bet much of a sense in that format of "the room," but I think it went ok. The two people I saw were the other who had already lectured on to the same group, and I could tell I was holding their attention. I think I earned my speaker's fee. 

The class I was addressing was in person, so I didn't see the students themselves, only a few rectangle of people not in the class, some with their video off. 

No comments: