Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Two musical dreams

Two nights ago: I was given a guitar to play. I hoped it had been tuned, but some strings were very loose and I had no point of reference with which to tune the guitar. (I don't even play guitar).  

***

Last night, I was trying to find someone to collaborate on songs with me, someone to write the lyrics. I was introduced to a black woman, and was somewhat intimidated, could not explain to her what my musical ideas. This happened again with a second black woman, in almost exactly the same way. But my musical ideas were coming together somewhat, in my sleep the rest of the night.   

No comments: