Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

What is an interesting person.

 What is an interesting person?  

I guess when I start to think about that, I think of things that I like to do. I actually don't think I am interesting, although some of what I find interesting about others also applies to me. What is not so interesting about me is that I don't have a lot of varied work experience outside of academia.     

  An interesting person will know languages, music styles, will have traveled a bit. Have a wide range of interests, exploring some of them with some degree of depth. They will have interesting minds and varied life experiences. They will have read a lot and thought about what they've read.  

I guess, too, being interested in other people.  Narcissists are not interesting, nor pontificators.  

No comments: