Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Friday, April 14, 2017

Offer

I'm wondering if anyone would like to help me out.  You would have to take my poems from 2016 and 17 and construct a manuscript of poems from them.  To qualify for this job, you would have to

*Respond sympathetically to at least some of my poetry.

*Have something that you would like me to do for you that would involve more or less equal effort. Read an article for you, say.

If you are interested, email me at

jmayhew@ku.edu

If not, please don't.

My reasoning is that I am not a good judge of my own writing. I don't want individual poems editing, but simply selected an arranged in an order than makes some sense.

No comments: