Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Two Dreams

In the first, I was on some kind of mass transit thing in Buenos Aires. I had to ask the driver where to get out to buy a transit ticket, but he was helping someone in wheel chair.  He tried several places to let her  out, saying: not there, it's a ditch, not there, it's a tunnel.  Then letting the person out, finally, I tried to ask the driver but he didn't know. I wondered why I was speaking English. We got out the same place as the wheel chair woman(I was with someone else, first my daughter and then someone else) and had made some calls. Wayne P showed up with some other friends of ours.  I was still trying with no success to read some kind of transit map.

***

In the second, a  forty-year old man appeared somewhere at the university and we began to talk. When he found out I was in the Humanities, then he made some remark about me being not political.  I said, no, I like to debate politics, as long as you hate Trump like I do. Then he got out some kind of memorial object about his beloved president Reagan. I gave him some speech about how I would love to debate him and be his friend. I said something like, "I don't care that you're wrong, I'm not going to judge you for that." I felt quite sincere and actually thought it would be good to know this person.

No comments: