Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Then the next day...

 The next day the defender of Olson's honor has another post where he apologizes for using the word "lackey" in an argument with someone. Then people can praise him for his humility in admitting to making a mistake. Really, if you want to call someone a lackey, go ahead. It's kind of stupid to do it, and then to make a big deal of apologizing for it as well.  

1 comment:

Leslie B. said...

A fancy professor at the school next door recently referred to an employee of a politician as a flunky, resulting in a public call from that politician for removal of tenure or similar. So I guess you have to apologize for lackey.

I dreamed I worked in Turkey. I had been there for a while, working at different universities, each new one slightly less good than the one before, and now I had just moved to a new job but the university closed after I signed the contract. I got there and there was nothing left of it but a few sticks.