Featured Post

Anxious gatekeeping

Analogous to nervous cluelessness is something we might call “anxious gatekeeping.”   This is desire to police the borders of poetry, or of...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wed

I got in at 8:45 or so. I immediately began preparing both classes. I switched to the Lorca project for the last bit before my 11 a.m. class. I remembered that Carlos Fuentes El espejo enterrado also follows the A. Castro paradigm. After teaching, did some more work on this. Began this blog post. Basically I won't stop working all day.

14:37. Still working on Lorca. I have 40 pages or 11,000 words on chapter 2. I have to fill in the blank with my theories of theories of exceptionality. The final chapter will have about 50 pages in Baskerville.

Theory class is 4-7.

No comments: