Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Intersectional Lorca

 Here is the course. Seeing Lorca's word through these overlapping and intersectional interpretative frameworks, more or less in this descending order of specificity:  

Reception. Adaptation, etc...  

Translation. Musical setting. Staging. Illustration. Novelization, Apocryphization, etc..  These are specific types of adaptation / reception.  

Including too: the intersection of popular and high culture (postmodernism).  The intersection of national cultures in reception and adaptation.  

I think it will work. No graduate student currently taking classes was in my last Lorca class, or my inter artistic approaches to literature course. 

No comments: