Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Monday, September 24, 2018

Mousetrap

In this dream Wayne P., (whom I had seen in the day in real life) tricked me into picking up part of his art work,  a mousetrap that then snapped onto my hand. I pummeled his shoulder with my fists, but then felt bad since I realized the snapping traps were part of the intended effect of the work. I continued to process this feeling for several more hours of dreaming.

1 comment:

Leslie B. said...

You want to do more than dabble yet are afraid to because you think that since you are not as good as a professional you should say you are a hobbyist. Your Ucs is telling you you must dive in regardless of skill level.