Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Dream of Wildlife Therapy

 There was a lot of wildlife around my therapist's house. I saw a small monkey on the back porch. A vole ran across the floor of the house at lightning speed, more than once. I suggested he get a cat. He said a cat could never catch something so fast. I was explaining to him how cats catch mice, etc..., lying in wait and pouncing. Then the monkey was inside and catching the vole, letting it go, catching it again. We went to his kitchen to watch... I was thinking it wasn't a good use of my therapy session, which had been overtaken by these animals.  

2 comments:

Thomas Basbøll said...

This is a great dream, Jonathan. Thanks.

Leslie B. said...

It's fantastic.