Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Old Poem

 Te vulnero en sueños, gato equivocado de lugar

Para contar mis desdichas bastan unas ínfulas insulsas, insulares


Me afeito con espuma del mar, desde un interior insondable, selvático

***

I used to write these poems in Spanish. Not sure why I thought of them today. Oh yes, I want to post on on a facebook page where people put their poem with drawings. I do not draw or write by hand well so that will be fun. 

[In dreams I wound you, cat in the wrong place / To recount my misfortunes, insipid, insular affectations would suffice / I shave with sea foam, from an unfathomable interior of a jungle.]

No comments: