Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Bar exam

 I was taking the bar exam. I wasn't nervous, because I hadn't studied (or gone to law school for that matter). Nothing seemed to depend on my passing it. I had my fountain pens ready, and was somewhat concerned the paper being used was to glossy to be written on with this pen. Somehow the process got interrupted. I took the exam and mailed it in on the way downstairs, even though I hadn't written anything on it, not even my name. 

***

Later, we were doing some international espionage on behalf of some billionaire, but he never seemed able to pay us. At the end, he tried paying us in vegetables and we concluded that he was a scammer of some kind. 

At one point, we infiltrated a Mexican restaurant. The bodyguard tried to hit me, but he was laughably bad at boxing and I avoided his punches very easily. I argued that I should be the bodyguard. (This was before we discovered the scam).  In the whole sequence of dreams I was with other, unidentified people, a kind of team whose other members never came into focus for me.  

No comments: