Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Dream of people moving in

 A large family or group of Mexicans were moving in to an apartment where I live. Some people I was with (?) started to help them unload their truck, which was a yellow school bus. I started to carry things in too, unasked. They didn't acknowledge or protest our assistance, and I felt shy about speaking with them. One had two tambourines mounted on a stick of some kind. Their apartment looked different from mine; it was several all put together with some kind of inner courtyard with a fire pit or chimney. 

The emotions were subdued here. I felt no particular way toward the Mexicans, just seeing that helping someone was the most obvious thing to do.  

No comments: