Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Friday, February 4, 2022

Dream of Cricket

 There was a game similar to cricket, though somehow in the dream I could not come up with the word and said polo. We were at the house of someone who was following this game quite avidly, and made fun of me for taking too long to read the betting odds or scorecards for it. He was leaning toward me in an uncomfortable way as I sat on the couch. I asked the difference between this game, cravats or something like that, and polo. He said in cravats you scored point with the bat, not be catching the ball, so it was scored in reverse. Since I don't know the rules of cricket this somehow made sense to me.

 Different people kept coming up the stairs, so I asked how many people were staying at the house.  

At a restaurant the server expelled something from her mouth in gross way. Then sat down to keep us company. The woman I was with told her quite pointedly to keep some other people company, pointing to a large table with several people eating and drinking.   

1 comment:

Leslie B. said...

Perhaps dream-thoughts are like regular thoughts: some are brilliant insights and others are insignificant or muddled, not well thought through? This is my theory for the week.